Through education and work in various roles, Ashley has cultivated professional experience as a plastic waste subject matter expert, persuasive storyteller, and project manager. She enjoys creating sustainable operations, developing and communicating corporate sustainability strategies, and collaborating with designers, clients, and other subject matter experts to solve difficult sustainability problems.
Specialties: plastic waste, circular economy, sustainable materials, project management systems, corporate sustainability strategies
Click the icon above to download a PDF version of my resume.
January 2021 – Present
Circular Economy Research Assistant
- Subject matter expert on sustainable materials, notably plastic, bio-plastics, and compostable plastics.
- Grant writer for European focused opportunities
- Developer of impact reporting methodologies
- Circular economy and materials researcher
Sustainable Materials Graduate Research Fellow
- Conducted research on sustainable material science, companies, and financial projections.
- Wrote a 20+ page investment primer on sustainable material investment opportunities.
2018 – 2020
Senior Communications Associate
- Project manager for USAID storytelling training contract.
- Senior strategist for U.S. Census Bureau’s 2020 Census campaign.
- Partnership and relationship management specialist.
2015 – 2018
- Co-launched new program, Digital Square, through operations and branding.
- Wrote communications materials, website content, reports, and more.
- Community manager for digital health technology developers.
- Project Management
- Strategy Creation
- Relationship Management
- Persuasive Storytelling
- Adaptive Leadership
2019 – 2022
Master’s Degree, Sustainability
Expected graduation is Spring 2022. By graduation I will have also earned two specialized certificates:
- Corporate sustainability and innovation
- Environmental policy and international development
- Circular Economy
- Sustainable Business in the Twenty-First Century
- Sustainable Product Design
- Analysis of Environmental Systems
- New Metrics for Sustainability Policy
- Sustainability & Environmental Management
- Sustainable International Business Strategies
- Life Cycle & Supply Chain Sustainability Assessments
Certificate, Marketing Strategy
After completing the branding process for Digital Square I wanted to better understand the marketing space and gain further communications skills. I earned this certificate after completing three months worth of courses.
- Introducing New Products to Market
- Marketing Research and Analysis
- Decision-Making Tools for Marketing Strategy
- Communicating Value of Brands
- Internationally-Focused Marketing Strategies
- International Distribution Strategies
Arizona State University
2010 – 2015
Bachelor’s Degree, Anthropology
Minor, Art History
I graduated from Arizona State University Magna Cum Laude in 3 years, while working part-time for the international development department at Arizona State University.
- Corporate Sustainability Strategy
- Circular Economy Systems
- Sustainability Business Strategies
- Plastic Waste Management
- Sustainable Materials
- Sustainable Innovation
© 2021 by Ashley Pajor